I'm on vacation on my Disney Alaskan Cruise! Can't wait to share with you all next week. I'm so excited to have Julie guest post on her summer essentials while I'm away! I love her blog, especially her fashion Friday post. She is lovely and creative. Thanks for your post, Julie!
Hello Sincerely Sara Cate readers,
I’m Julie from Littlepinkrainboots a blog about fashion, beauty and snippets from my life.
When Sara asked me to guest post for her I was flattered and immediately started thinking of topics to post about. Luckily we were on the same page with summer on the mind (brilliant minds think alike!)
With barbecues and trips to the beach and ballpark in full swing I thought I would share some of my summer essentials.
- A cute summery tote that can fit everything, between planning my wedding and keeping up with social engagements this is a must for me. This one’s from Target.
- Garnier B.B cream, when temps are hitting the 100’s the last thing I want to do is slather on a heavy foundation. This is perfect for summer days, it is very light and moisturizing yet it can cover up the redness I get around my nose.
- A water bottle with a cute pattern that I can tell is mine from a mile away, to stay hydrated and keep my skin glowing. I like bottles that can hold almost 2 liters of water or more.
- An Ipod or Mp3 capable phone with ear buds, I love listening to Luke Bryan and Katy Perry.
- A non-greasy sunblock, because well… I want to look like Christie Brinkley when I’m 58 J
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, these are the best face wipes I’ve ever used. I use waterproof mascara and these get it off easily without irritating my eyes or the delicate skin around them. And they leave your face baby soft.
- A summer read. I’m dying to get my hands on this one by Tinsley Mortimer.
- A bright polish like this one from Essie in Mint Candy Apple will really make that spray tan pop.
- Maybelline The Falsies waterproof mascara lengthens my lashes and stays put through the sweltering heat and crying at weddings.
- Avon Slick Tint for when you want the color of a lipstick and the moisture of a balm. My favorite shade is Glossy Rose.
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a wonderful summer,