Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gold Luxury

My Golden Birthday is almost here (27 on the 27th). So, here are some of my favorite [Golden] things.....

Gold Elephant Accessories: I heart elephants in design elements. I've spent significant amounts of time with elephant accessories, so I cannot speak to how much I actually like the entire species of elephants, but I think I'd like them too.


Gold mirror: I've been really swooning over unique gold guilder mirrors and venetian mirrors recently. They are such statement pieces. 


Gold sequence fashion: I'm loving the sparkle in these pieces. JCrew recently paired a gold shirt with a casual top and I thought it was gorgeous. Gold fashion can frequently go wrong - so watch out - no gold leggings or spandex allowed!


Gold nesting/nightstand bowls: Any kind of jewelry bowl makes me happy. I love  making my jewelry into a beautiful vignette when I'm not wearing it. My pretty jewelry deserves a pretty place to rest. I particularly love these Olive and Cocoa gold gilded bowls. 
















Gold Pendant Necklace: I think gold pendant necklaces, especially monogrammed ones, can go with almost every outfit. You can definitely "make it work!"  



Source: catbirdnyc.com via Andrea on Pinterest

1 comments :

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

I love those white and gold bowls.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space